You can save time and money by getting your prescriptions filled at the Culinary Health Center. The pharmacy is on the first floor. It has its own entrance to the left of the Health Center’s main entrance.
Our pharmacy staff is here to answer your questions and give you personal advice about your medicine.
Medicines available at the Culinary Pharmacy
Follow this link to see the hours for the Culinary Pharmacy and the other departments at the Culinary Health Center.
You can visit the pharmacy during normal operating hours without an appointment. Due to COVID restrictions (rules), you may have to wait outside or in your car when there are high volumes of patients picking up prescriptions.
Participants who want to fill prescriptions at the Culinary Pharmacies should be aware of the following:
- Before coming to the pharmacy, call to make sure your medicine is ready.
- Only one person is allowed to pick up the medicine. Family and friends are not allowed inside the Culinary Pharmacy.
- Same-day prescription service is not available. If you phone in a prescription, it will be ready the next day.
- You are not allowed to wait in the lobby.
- When you arrive, you will be screened and given a mask to wear.
You must wear a mask. There are no exceptions.
What is my copay?
- There is no copay for any generic medicine.
- There is no copay for some brand-name diabetes medicines.
Get your prescriptions by mail
You can get a 60-day supply of your medicines for one copay.
Your medicine will usually be delivered to your home within 10 to 14 days from the time you place your order.
To get started, fill out this mail order form, or call Customer Service at 702-733-9938.